Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Activities

I am so excited, the storage unit I have had my eye on for at least a year whet on sale today, 50% off.  Yeah.  Andrew was nice enough to put it together for me too.  I so excited to use it because I can get each activity prepared for Hannah in advance and put it in one of the bins to use throughout the week.  No more   clutter on my table.  For now, I have it sitting beside my shelves but I foresee a problem with little fingers going into it when they should not.  If this does happen I will put it in the closet and pull it out during our activity time.

So organized.
 Here are the fall activities that I have inside right now.
Fall sensory bin.

Shadow matching (Homeschool Creations).

Transferring the pom poms to the pumpkin tray. (I still need to track down the tweezers).

Dot art. (Homeschool Creations)

Counting Pumpkins. (The Princess and the Tot)

Jack-o-lantern felt board.

Leaf size sorting. (2 Teaching Mommies) 

Apple and Leaves sorting. (Homeschool Creations)
I also put Hannah's pumpkin play dough in one drawer and several  others are still free.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...