Sunday, November 20, 2011

K Activities with Dad

We finished up the Letter K this week.  We did a very cute Kangaroo craft.  I cut all the pieces out and Hannah glued everything together.

Here Ethan is pointing to the nose and saying "nose" while Hannah sticks an ear on.

K is for Kangaroo

Hannah asked to do some activities on Thursday but I really wasn't feeling well.  To Hannah's surprise and my delight, Andrew jumped in and did some activities with her while I went upstairs to rest.

Kite Counting

I love watching the two of them together.

Decorating a King's Crown.

Working hard.

Proud of her work.  She told Daddy she needed her picture taken so I could see.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

What a smart girl!!! She knows that proof is important! =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...