Thursday, July 7, 2011

Painting Outside

Andrew and I really wanted to do something fun with the kids on Monday.  We went back and forth for a while thinking up ideas.  Finally we decided to go out in the backyard and paint with our feet (the kids, eww icky paint on my feet, no thanks).


All you need is paint, a tub of water for washing up, and some paper.
NOTE:  we used finger painting paper but it was too slippery, so use paper with some grit to it.

Get rid of your kids clothing and they automatically think its more exciting.

I put  out some paper on the ground and Andrew helped Hannah.  She really didn't want to get her feet dirty.  

Colorful feet.

Ethan did not like it and ran away.

Ethan looking at the finished masterpiece.

Hannah collected up the papers and said she was done and then asked me to wash her feet. hahahaha

Make shift drying rack.  I think they turned out nice.
I should have know that if I would be grossed out, they would be too.  Afterwards, we had a lot of fun playing in the backyard.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...