Saturday, July 9, 2011

Park Play

I was so excited to find out that the park near our house is hosting "Park Play" for kids every Friday afternoon throughout the summer.  This past Friday was the first one and I was looking forward to taking Hannah and Ethan.  I read that there was going to be arts and crafts, games, and sports. so I wasn't really sure if Hannah was even be able to participate but I figured if she couldn't then we would just go to park.

Happily, Hannah was able to do nearly everything and enjoyed it too.  Even Ethan had a good time running around with Auntie and Uncle.

On our way.

Hannah and I made a paper bag puppet together.

So proud of her puppet.

Ethan play and examined the stroller.

Even uncle got into the fun.

Skipping and the hula hoop were new for here.

She didn't quite get it.

Jumping through the hoop was more fun.


Giant connect four.


Time to go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...