Monday, March 28, 2011

Letter Box A

Hannah was very excited to receive her first letter box that I made for her today.  She said that it was a present. Then she said she was a good girl.  She makes me laugh.  I was trying to think of some creative ways to teach her the alphabet.  So I came up with the letter box.  It is my spin on the alphabet boxes created by Counting Coconuts (here) and The Adventures of Bear (here).




Inside, I put a bean bag that we can use to play games, two apples from her felt food, a baby alligator toy, an ant card, an astronaut card, some magnetic letters, and an "a" stamp.  So my plan is to use these things to play games, do crafts and activities to teach Hannah the alphabet, but mostly to have fun together.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...