Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hannah's Big Momment

Nathanael got to wear his first outfit yesterday.  Sleepers are my typical go to for newborns.  They are so much easier, keeps my babies warm, and I don't need to worry about socks falling off.  But I decided to dress him up for fun.  He sure looked cute and you got to love the fish on the bum.

Hannah got her very big wish answered. She has been DESPERATE to hold Nathanael all by herself.  Not the sitting on the couch propped up with pillows but like really hold him.  She did great and I very quickly snapped a picture and then put my hand back on his back because it made me super nervous.


It reminds me of not so long ago when the same daughter of mine tried to convince me to let her hold her other baby brother and push him around in her dolly stroller.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...