Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hannah's 6th Birthday!!!

Tomorrow is Hannah's 6th birthday.  I cannot even believe that she will six.  I will be enjoying the rest of the day with my 5 year old.  It's an extra special birthday because she was born on a Sunday and it falls on Easter this year.  Today, I had a great time celebrating the birthday girl at her rainbow birthday party. Here is photo bomb of the afternoon. :D

Hanging out while most of the kids (minus the babies) ran around upstairs.

The cake and rainbow sugar cookies.  Hannah made the cake topper.

Rainbow fruit made by my very talented Mom.

Chatting.

Me and Andrew.

Teresa, Amanda, and Charlotte. She is so cute.

Nathanael with his grandma's.  It's hard to take pictures of Hannah when she was too busy playing.

Hannah, Moses, and Ethan made an appearance.

Ben with his bunny face,

Eating some yummy food.

Finally a picture of me and my girl. Yes, we both wore pink on purpose.

Brother and sister love.

Blowing out the candles and making a wish.

Inside the cake. :D

Of course there were presents and Nathanael was eager to see inside the paper.

Moses made Hannah a picture.

The Party.

Happy Birthday Hannah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...