Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall Play Dough


I made a batch of fall play dough, yesterday.  I haven't had the best luck when it comes to homemade play dough recently.  I don't know if it's because I measured wrong or I happened across a faulty recipe, but I wanted to make sure that it came out right this time.  It did!!!  Here is the link for the recipe I used.  I added food coloring after I made up that batched and divided to use fall colors.  The color in my pictures are off slightly, they really look more earthy.

I wasn't planning on using it but after nap/rest time Ethan spotted it and wanted to use it right away.  I also pulled out the cookie cutters that I won at a baby shower.

Ethan made some leaves.

I love how Hannah needs to get her face right in there.

Happily playing away.

I think later this month we will use the play dough to make leave prints.  Have a look here and see what sparked the idea.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...