Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend- Gone to Camp



This past weekend, we spent up at Camp Kawkawa for the Teens Camp with our Church.  Hannah, Ethan and I have joined Andrew 3 out of the last 4 years and they love it.  The kids and I spent the mornings and evenings by ourselves as everyone else was in their sessions.   The rest of the time we hung out with Andrew and everyone else and enjoyed ourselves.  I realized when I got home that I only took pictures when it was just the kids and I (for the most part). Hehehe

Reading in front of the lake on the deck.

Watching the boats and looking out at the lake.


Beautiful.

One morning, I took the kids to the playground nearby.  Hannah and Ethan love exploring new playgrounds.


Taking a swing.


Hanging upside down.

On the way back from the playground we stopped for some ice cream.

:D

Practicing their balancing skills.


Playing at the beach.




Making Sand Soup

Sandy kid feet - Ethan

Hannah
 
I hope you enjoyed you long weekend as much as we did!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...