Friday, May 30, 2014

Birthday Boys

This past Saturday we celebrated Ethan (4th) and Ben's (2nd) birthdays.  We had their shared party at an indoor beach volleyball place.  It was a very fun birthday and Ethan told me several times that it was his best party ever and I had to agree.  Here are some of the pictures from the party:

Birthday Cousins.  I love these two boys.

There were lots of trucks and cars to dig in the sand.  

We brought beach balls.  

Mom and Damian 

Lots of playing

Andrew digging a hole probably to bury a child in. :D

Nathanael was pretty chill and seem to love his feet in the sand.


Lots of food.

The birthday cake.  2 candles on one side and 4 on the other.

Blowing out the candles.  
I think Ben was too focused on the trucks on top of the cake to blow out his own candles.

My sweet beautiful nephew.

Good times had by all.  Looks like Andrew is digging another hole.

Hannah and the girls playing in the sand. 
Did I mention how relaxing this party was for me?

Damian and Ethan.

Hannah and Sanne-Lise and Adrianna dancing.

I think my favorite part of this party other than the celebrating of two very wonderful boys was the that there was so much for the kids to do and space for them to run around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...