Friday, October 17, 2014

Thanksgiving

With many of us sick this past week I nearly forgot to post a pictures of this years Thanksgiving Tree.

Hannah and Ethan cut out their hand prints (Hannah cut hers and I cut Ethan's hands out) from different colored fall paper and glued them on to the tree trunk arm.  

Then I helped them write different things they were thankful for on the palms of the hands.  On the fingers they wrote more specific things for which they are thankful.  For example they both said they were thankful for their home and then wrote the things about our home in each finger.


They also made a turkey craft to decorate my Grandmother's hospital window for Thansgiving.

2 of my turkeys.

Finished project with Ethan's on the left and Hannah's on the right.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...