Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 26- Birthday Fun

We took it a little light on our activities this past week.  It worked out well because I was busy getting ready for Grandma and Grandpa visit as well as Hannah's birthday party.  They enjoyed the "special birthday" activities and I enjoyed the extra time to get things done.

Birthday Play dough.  
This is so easy I don't know why I don't pull it out more often.

Hannah and Ethan made cupcakes and added liners and candles.  The only downside was when Ethan thought he could eat it.  He puts everything in mouth.


They played a birthday Math Game.  
The needed to add candles to match the number that was flipped over.

Hannah trying to count out candles to 15.

They decorated birthday sugar cookies. 
 I just cut out circles of leftover sugar cookie dough and they added m&m's for fun.

So excited to eat them.

Playing with their birthday cake set.

We ate a lot of birthday cake.

We did a science experiment with birthday candles.  I tried to get a video but it didn't happen.  As the candles melt they swing around in a circle.  It was neat but needed both my hands. (Steve Spangler Science)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...