Monday, February 1, 2016

Gifts from My Children


I love rest time.  I always love rest time as the kids are all tucked in their rooms and my house is temporarily quiet.  This is a luxury.  A close second to the quiet lull mid afternoon are the gifts that Hannah and Ethan make in the afternoon.  This afternoon, Ethan created a treasure map for me to follow that ended with an X marking the spot with all the hearts that he made in the picture above.  Hannah made and framed the picture of Andrew, Ellyana and me.  I asked her to add everyone else so it would be a complete family picture but she is a temperamental artist and threw a fit at the idea.  Something about it destroying what she was going for in her art.   I am so thankful for their sweet and thoughtful gifts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...