Monday, February 18, 2013

Mother-In-Law

Dear Mom D,

I'm writing you a letter here because I'm not sure if your able to check Facebook and I know your internet is spotty. I am certain that you will, however, check here for pictures of Hannah and Ethan.  So here is one of each just for you:


I must apologize profusely for not answering your phone calls.  It must seem as if I am screening my calls and not answering.  This is simply not true.  I was thinking back over the last few days trying to figure out where we have been to miss so many calls.  You have had impeccable timing.  Hopefully, you are finding (the missed phone calls that is) at least mildly amusing.

Say Hi to Auntie Gwen and Julio for me. 
Eagerly awaiting a phone call,

Love,
Kristina





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...