Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Countdown

 This is our third annual Valentine's Day countdown.  The Valentines Day before Hannah turned 2, I made a heart chain.  The hearts are pockets that I filled with an activity to do each day leading to Valentines's Day.  Most of the activities are very simple and don't require any preparations or work.  The rest are very minimal and I usually plan these for days I know have more time.  Some of the ideas include watching a valentines day cartoon, giving someone a hug, and have a pink colored bath.

This is where I hung our heart chain last year, this year I hung over the fire place but I haven't taken a picture of it.


The first activity was a heart scavenger hunt.  Thankfully, Andrew did for me because I still need to keep up my ankle up after twisting it yesterday.  With the hearts they found, Hannah and Ethan decorated hearts to hang up in their rooms.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...