Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Painting

Hannah, Ethan, and I spent the morning making a Christmas Canvas to decorate our wall.  It was pretty easy.  It took a little time just because I wanted to avoid smudging the wet paint. I got the idea from a pin I saw (see here).  The problem I ran into was when I actually went back to look at the link it went to a static picture.  I have no idea where this art project originated and it bothers me that I couldn't find it.  I have since found several similar.  So if you know where it originated, let me know so I can give proper credit.  The original used Luke 2:12 but I prefer Mathew 2:2 instead.

Ready to hang.

We made the foot manger with Hannah's foot, the camels are made with Ethan's hand.

Afterwards, Hannah decided to set up shop and enjoyed having so many supplies all to herself.

Do you see her happy little tree.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...