Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

Hannah and Ethan have been asking and asking to do their school activities.  Hehehehehe It warms my heart but makes me tired.  No amount of convincing that we are on a break until after the baby is born is helping.  After all when Andrew goes to work we typically get to work too.  So this morning when Andrew left for work they wanted to know what we were going to do for school.

So I decided to do an New Years activity that I found on "Tips from a Typical Mom".  It's a new years resolutions page for kids.  You can find it here.  I didn't really use it as a new years resolution thing so much as a way to ask the kids what they would like to do and learn over the next year.  They enjoy being interviewed and I find their answers amusing.  I didn't help them with any of their answers.

Hannah added pictures to each question.

Ethan colored the stars.

 Hannah
I'd like to get better at: taking care of Ben.
I'd like to share: my pom poms.
I'd really like to:  paint my toenails by myself.
I'd like to learn how to: read.
I want to read:  my bible, all my books, and the library books too.
I really need to:  get stronger.

 Ethan
I'd like to get better at: catching up with Daddy when we go hiking.
I'd like to share: my cars.
I'd really like to: dance.
I'd like to learn how to: cook in the kitchen.
I want to read:  a chapter book. (I have no idea where this came from).
I really need to:  go visit grandma and grandpa.

 Of course one activity was just not enough.  I pulled out a bunch of art supplies for them to make a picture.


Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...