Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chocolate Banana Tarts

Hannah and I made a fun and easy dessert; Chocolate Banana Tarts.  Yummy.  Is was also a good opportunity to teach Hannah how to hold a knife and cut banana slices.  When I asked her if she wanted to help me cut, her eyes were so big in surprise.  It felt really good to let her do something I would have normally told her no to doing.

She was so careful as she held the butter knife and was so proud to show mommy and daddy how well she cut.

Next we put a slice of Banana in each pre-cooked tart shell.

Yummy, I had to stop Hannah on more than one occasion from eating them.

We mixed up some instant chocolate pudding.  Look at those whisking skills.

Hannah put the pudding on top of the banana slice.

At this point Hannah could no longer resist eating our dessert so she got kicked off the counter.

Mama added a dollop of whipped cream.
I asked Hannah if she liked it but she was to busy eating to comment.
But I think she did, there was nothing leftover.

It was clear that Ethan enjoyed both the dessert and the facial.

Yes I think he did.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...