Saturday, April 5, 2014

Five Years old and Wonderful

My sweet girl turned 5 today.  I cannot believe she is already 5 or that she is now registered for kindergarten.  Words cannot express how much we love this little girl.  The joy that she brings to our family spills out.  We are celebrating her quietly today as her party was last weekend when Andrew's parents were out. This afternoon we made chocolate cupcakes and homemade pizza to eat while we watch Sleeping Beauty.

Hannah in her birthday dress.


Ethan giving his sister a very excited birthday hug.

All set for her purple fairy princess party.

Hannah specifically requested juice boxes, cupcakes decorated with cookies,

and a heart shaped cake with the number five on top.


Eating lunch with her friends.

I love this picture of her chatting away with Moses.  In the background you can see the Pin the Star on the Wand poster I made for her.  It's now on the wall in her room.


Blowing out the candles.



Her she is opening a birthday card.  The purple card was from Moses and I found it tucked under her pillow that night.

I'm not sure what's in store for Hannah in the next year (although I do know the tooth fairy will be visiting soon) but I pray that she will be as blessed as I am to be her mommy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...