1. We sorted "C's by color and then tried to count them. (They C toys are links).
|She did not want to count the orange ones.|
2. We car painted (read here if you missed it).
3. We put magnets on the letter Cs in the picture of the cat. (This printable is from Carisa @ Tot School Printables)
|Hannah loved using the magnets on the cookie sheet.|
|She did the activity several times in a row.|
4. We swirled Colors- Okay so this one wasn't technically a letter C activity. But it is why we did it when we did. (Have a look here if you missed this one). NOTE- I added a link to an explanation of the science behind the swirling effect. So if you want to know why, have a look.
5. We made a cat, stay tuned tomorrow for some more pictures of Hannah making her cat.
5. We colored pictures of things that start with C. ( More from Tot school printables).
I really enjoy this, I hope Hannah does as much as I do.