Sunday, January 22, 2012

Letter O

This weekend flew by.  As I sit here, I am trying my best to remember what we did all weekend.  Oh right nothing.  We spent a great deal of time on the couch relaxing together while at the same time trying to get over our colds.  Hopefully our colds will be over and our O activities fun.

Here is what's up for the week:

Letter O Box: O bean bag, ostrich, orange, orange colored pom pom, oatmeal, octopus, and the letter O.

Owl Letter matching activity.

Owl counting from 1 to 5. (source: Childcareland)

Oatmeal play dough (source: The Imagination Tree)



Tot School

2 comments:

Linder said...

Hi, I followed your link from Tot School. Hope you are recovered from your colds :) I'm saving the link to the oatmeal play-doh -- it looks so fun! Thanks!

Kristina said...

Thanks for visiting. We liked the oatmeal play dough too. It is a bit crumbly though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...