Friday, June 24, 2011

It feels like summer!

This week Hannah finally got her certificate of completion for Mother Goose Class. She was so proud.  I was so proud.  Hannah has been going to Mother Goose every week since the fall.  She loved it.  In her words "La la Class" is where mom and Hannah go on Monday mornings to sing together and with other parents and kids.  We learned a lot of nursery rhymes, lap rhymes, story songs and action songs.  I thought I knew a lot of songs having taught preschool and kindergarten classes but now I know so much more.  I love listening to the songs we have learned.  Now I just can't wait until Ethan is old enough to go himself.

Hannah holding her certificate!



This week we also went to the spray park.  Unfortunately, when we got there it wasn't yet on even though it felt plenty hot.  It needs to be 20C for the water to kick on and sure enough after about 15 of playing on the regular playground the water kicked on.

Always watching others.

Heading to the puddles.

Splashing.

Ethan had enough and wanted a break.


Getting sprayed.

Hands up if your having fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...